Tuesday, August 29, 2017

We Are Facebook Official!

Many of you have asked me how to know when I've posted a blog entry. I thought there would be a subscribe button but I have been unable to locate it. So in thinking about it and wanting a better page for myself and others when what's happening in the world brings us down, I came up with a Facebook page! Shocking, right? So if you are a Facebooker, please like my new Facebook page. You will get notices as to when the blog is updated and fun antidotes to share. I also plan on passing on pages for you of local (and not so local) homesteading events for you to check out. 

I also found a great site called Baking and Eggs.  Cindy is down in flood ravaged Texas and I'm following her story and I love the way she cares for her ladies. Her recipes also look divine. So if you get a chance, send her some love. Tell her I sent you! 

Thank you all for your warm responses. I'm having fun! 

So Cindy....today this is for you. Stay strong down there and thank you for being an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment