Friday, September 22, 2017

Blessed Autumn Equinox

 Hello everyone! I survived Round Up and am so excited that it's now Fall! It's the end of one thing and the start of another which is always very exciting for me. It's all I can do not to put all my Halloween decorations today. I did get some candy corn lights hung up and rest is calling my name. I take a lot of grief for my holiday enthusiasm but I won't apologize. I read something the other day along the lines of where the world is today and wherever you are able to find happiness is where you should grab it. So if Jack O Lanterns in September do it for you, grab it! I recently landed on this thing called a Fall Tree! It's a must have in my home this fall. In fact, its on my to do list today! How great is this! So what are your Fall traditions and what are you really excited to do this Fall? I love hearing and sharing ideas. With Fall comes my big cooking season so stay tuned for great and easy Fall cooking recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment